As long as we're looking at the top books, might as well look at the bottom.
10. Back to the Future (George Gipe)
9. Back to the Future II (Craig Shaw Gardner)
8. Aliens (Alan Dean Foster)
7. Splinter of the Mind's Eye (Alan Dean Foster)
6. Alien (Alan Dean Foster)
5. Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (Brian Daley)
4. Han Solo's Revenge (Brian Daley)
3. Han Solo at Star's End (Brian Daley)
2. Tregarde 03: Jinx High (Mercedes Lackey)
1. Valdemar 07: Brightly Burning (Mercedes Lackey)
0. Star Trek #65--Windows on a Lost World (V E Mitchell) It took a lot to out-suck Lackey's offering. Congratulations to Mitchell for writing the worst book of 2009!